Monday, February 25, 2008

A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.


I know how busy she is back at home but I can always count on her on occasions such as having a baby, giving my mission farewell talk at church, taking me to the MTC (she is not even a member), supporting me on a mission, graduation ( except this last one because it was in May and she came in June to help with Lucas' birth), among MANY other things.

This is my mom and my two beautiful kids.

I just want to say Thanks to my mom for all that she has done for me. I can't imagine not having her as my role model. She has been an incredible Mom and I love her so much. She is amazing. Everything she does is great, it looks great, it tastes great, it feels good. She is an amazing person and an amazing Mom. Although we are so far from each other it has been very comforting to feel her love and support in everything that I do. She has helped many of my dreams come true. She is always looking for ways to help us and never gives up on us. I am also amazed at how well she knows me and knows my needs. She lives far from us but she always says the right words when I need them the most! I admire her for many reasons but most importantly for her love and constant support. She is a great example to me. She was blessed to have a wonderful mother and I am also blessed to have her as my mom. Thanks Mom and we hope to see you sometime soon.
Love,

Maqui
P.S. This quote reminds me of her.
"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie". ~Tenneva Jordan

No comments: