Monday, November 24, 2008

We are grateful for...


This week we are very grateful and happy to share with you our BIG news...Yes, I am expecting another baby!! We are very excited and are looking forward to baby #3.
I found out that I was pregnant right after the Redman (competition) and I couldn't be happier with the timing of it. They are all going to have a birthday in the month of June! Ashley will be 4 and Lucas will be 2 and I am very happy with that.
We have shown pictures of the ultrasound to Ashley and she is So excited about the baby. Of course, she wants a baby girl. She is so tired of her brother that every time he does something to her she immediately says " I want to have a baby sister" She thinks that when the baby is born Lucas will be gone:( Isn't that sad? They play well but he is always on her nerves.
I just wanted to share this with you and for you to know what have been in our minds and prayers.
Happy Thanksgiving for everyone!!

p.s If you think we are crazy trust me you won't be the first one. My friend Marlene couldn't believe it either but she is happy for us. Thanks Marlene!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

We are so excited for you guys. Congratulations. BTW, we don't think you are crazy.

Christian (Chrissy) Anderson said...

Oh man, I'm trying to be happy for you, but I am too jealous! Well, maybe just send some of that baby dust our way!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I think it is fantastic news...you make cute babies!! I hope for Ashley's sake it is a girl (everyone needs a sister!!)