Friday, November 14, 2008

Lucas, Lucas and more Lucas



This week wasn't an exeption. Lucas is a very healthy and therefore active child. I am very grateful for that but at the same time I wish he would slow down a little bit so I am not always running after him like a crazy person! Church has been so hard with him because he just won't sit still. He is always looking for someone to play with and a reason to get out and walk (which we don't let him do but he tries) As most kids do, Lucas loves to play in our bathroom and get out all the lotions, perfumes, and anything else that we might have under the sink. He just has a blast doing that. Another thing that he loves to do in our bathroom is to brush his teeth! You can't brush your teeth and not give him a toothbrush. If you do that he will scream at you until you give up. At least I end up giving up.
On Wednesday night right before I left the house to go to the Temple with the youth I saw Lucas playing with my favorite perfume! I took it from him and left the house. On my way to the Temple I get a phone call from Tim telling me that Lucas has just broken his bottle of cologne!! It was pretty new and it was one of our favorites. Tim was pretty upset and I was too except that I just laughed because I didn't know what else to do.
Every day, every hour there is something that he will do that drives me CRAZY!! For instance sitting on the table and dancing on the table have been some of his latest tricks!! He also has started biting Ashley on her back and arms when he doesn't get his way. He is crazy and we love him tons!! he definitely adds some humor/work to our lives!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Boys are crazy!! Isaac is in the screaming phase. If he doesn't get what he wants he screams. Grrr. I am feeling your pain.