Saturday, October 27, 2007

Our first Home!!


We just wanted to have a picture of our first home which was in Owasso, Ok. The minute I saw it I knew I wanted to live there. We miss the house and neighbors but we also like our house here in Moore. We just don't have the same cool neighbors:) These pictures were taken on the 18th of May as we were leaving our house:( The people buying it were inside checking EVERYTHING before signing the papers. I must admit that I had tears in my eyes as we drove away but I also knew that everything was going to be OK. Well you have to understand... I was 8 months pregnant and it was my birthday and I was homeless:) Just kidding; some great friends offered us to stay with them until we could move to our rental house and we are very grateful for them and their kindness.

No comments: