Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!








Yesterday was my birthday and I wasn't going to write anything about it but I do want to say thanks to all of you that remembered it and that sent some nice birthday wishes. Also, thanks to Christie and Steve for the wonderful gifts. They are Tim's parents and as always they sent great gifts especially the roasting pan that I have been wanting to roast turkey the way we do in Paraguay. I am so excited to use it!!! Tim got me a trailer hitch and bike rack for my van so I don't have to put it inside my van anymore since it's starting to get dirty inside and also if I take the kids with me there is no room for the bike, the bike trailer, and the kids. I am so excited about this gift too and the other one that I received that I am soooo excited about is from my friend Gissella. She got me a gift certificate for a massage therapist to come to my house and give me a massage for an hour!!!! YAY!!!!!! I am so excited! I couldn't believe it. She is crazy. I am always complaining about my back and Friday night when we went out for dinner I said I wished I was in Paraguay to go and get massage like I do with my mom every time I go home. That is one of the ways my mom spoils me too. I love to get massages maybe because I am always in so much pain that my back feels so good after a good one. Anyways I just wanted to say thanks to everyone again for making me feel so special and I'll let you know when I use my super cool roasting pan and get my massage done...

1 comment:

Christian (Chrissy) Anderson said...

This is from your bad friend...Feliz Cumpleanos! Sorry, I didn't know. Sounds like you had a pretty good day though! Let's do some celebrating in a month!