Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Smiles



I just love her smile!

What can I say? I just love my kids.
These million-dollar smiles don't come cheap.

I can't even put into words how I feel every time I see the kids smile, especially if they are smiling at me. Ashley has grown so much and it is so cute when she says to her friends, "This is My Mommy" and she gives me a kiss and a hug. Now that she has a baby brother and sees my affection towards him she has become more loving than ever. In the morning when Ashley and Lucas see each other they both have the biggest smile and you can already tell how much they love each other and I can't explain how I feel when I see that. Lucas, on the other hand, is always smiling. No matter what I am doing, he gives me a big smile that turns any bad day into a blessed day.

No comments: